Do you like to work with Microsoft Office Word software package as a expert guy?
Then, You need to train work with Microsoft Office Word Speedily and Efficiently.
If you need to work efficiently with Microsoft Office Word, You need to learn everything can do using Microsoft Office Word software and also Shortcut Keys available to do that works efficiently.
This guide gives you list of Shortcut Keys available to use with Microsoft Office Word software. and the usage of shortcut keys in Microsoft Office Word.
Word Shortcut Keys with Function Keys
- F1 → Open help Window.
- F4 → Repeat performed last action.
- F5 → Open Find and Replace window in Microsoft office Word.
- F7 → Check Spelling and grammar in selected text or selected document.
- F8 → Enter selection mode.
- F9 → Refresh field codes in the current selection.
- F12 → Open the Save As dialog box.
Word Shortcut Keys with "CTRL +"
- Ctrl+A → Select all contents of the page.
- Ctrl+B → Bold highlighted selected content.
- Ctrl+C → Copy selected content.
- Ctrl+D → Open font changing preferences window.
- Ctrl+E → Aligns the line or selected text to the center of the screen.
- Ctrl+F → Open find box.
- Ctrl+I → Italic highlighted selection.
- Ctrl+J → Aligns the selected text or line to justify the screen.
- Ctrl+K → Insert a hyperlink.
- Ctrl+L → Aligns the line or selected text to the left of the screen.
- Ctrl+M → Indent the paragraph.
- Ctrl+N → Opens new, blank document window.
- Ctrl+O → Opens the dialog box or page for selecting a file to open.
- Ctrl+P → Open the print window.
- Ctrl+R → Aligns the line or selected text to the right of the screen.
- Ctrl+S → Save the open document.
- Ctrl+T → Create a hanging indent.
- Ctrl+U → Underline the selected text.
- Ctrl+V → Paste.
- Ctrl+W → Close the currently opened document.
- Ctrl+X → Cut selected content.
- Ctrl+Y → Redo the last action performed.
- Ctrl+Z → Undo last action.
Word Shortcut Keys with "CTRL + SHIFT +"
- Ctrl+Shift+A → Formats all letters as uppercase.
- Ctrl+Shift+C → Copies the character formatting of a selection.
- Ctrl+Shift+D → Apply double underline formatting.
- Ctrl+Shift+K → Formats all letters as lowercase.
- Ctrl+Shift+L → Apply the List style.
- Ctrl+Shift+M → Reduces a paragraph’s indent one level each time you press it.
- Ctrl+Shift+N → Apply the normal paragraph style.
- Ctrl+Shift+S → Open a popUp window for applying styles.
- Ctrl+Shift+T → Reduces a hanging indent each time you press it.
- Ctrl+Shift+V → Pastes formatting onto selected text.
- Ctrl+Shift+W → Apply underline formatting to words, but not the spaces between words.
- Ctrl+Shift+Plus key → Apply superscript formatting.
- Ctrl+Shift+< or > → Decrease or increase font size one preset size at a time.
- Ctrl+Shift+Enter → Insert a column break.
- Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar → Insert a non-breaking space.
Word Shortcut Keys with "SHIFT +"
- Shift+Enter → Break instead for a new paragraph.
- Shift+Insert → Paste.
- Shift+Alt+D → Insert the current date.
- Shift+Alt+T → Insert the current time.
- Shift+F3 → Change the text in Microsoft Word from uppercase to lowercase or a capital letter at the beginning of every word.
- Shift+F7 → Runs a Thesaurus check on the selected word.
- Shift+F12 → Save the open word document.
By learning to use these shortcut with Microsoft Word you can speed your working process and save your time also. We will bring many tutorials like this in future to easy your life with computer technology.