Microsoft Paint Software Shortcut Keys
Microsoft Paint is a default software comes with every windows operating with graphical user interface.
This software use to simply draw anything for windows oparating system users.
So, Microsoft Paint is a basic application and It has a simple user interface. But it can use to make vary importent drawing for you.
If you are trying to use Microsoft Paint software, It is good to know about using shortcut keys. Because, If you know using shortcut keys, You can complete your work vary speed and correct manner.
Following is the shortcut keys availabe with Microsoft Paint software.
Microsoft Paint Shortcut Keys Start with "Ctrl"
- Ctrl + A - Select all the content of text file.
- Ctrl + C - Copy the selected text.
- Ctrl + E - Attributes.
- Ctrl + F - View the bitmap.
- Ctrl + G - Go to one line to another line.
- Ctrl + H - Replace the text.
- Ctrl + I - Invert the colors.
- Ctrl + L - Display or Hide the color box toolbar.
- Ctrl + N - Create a new text file.
- Ctrl + O - Open an existing text file.
- Ctrl + P - Print the text file.
- Ctrl + R - Flip or Rotate the image.
- Ctrl + S - Save a new untitled file.
- Ctrl + T - Display or Hide the text box toolbar.
- Ctrl + V - Paste the text, which is lastly stored in the buffer.
- Ctrl + W - Stretch or Skew the image.
- Ctrl + X - Cut the selected text.
- Ctrl + Z - Cancel the previous action done by the user.
- Ctrl + Shift + N - Clear the image.
Microsoft Paint Function Keys Shortcuts
- F1 - Help.
- F3 - Find the next word. If it is used find option.
- F10 - Highlight the menu bar.
Microsoft Paint Shortcut Keys Start with "Alt"
- Alt - Highlight the menu bar.
- Alt + Enter - View the properties of object.
We think You could get a good knowledge about Microsoft Paint shortcut keys and their usage.
We will bring more this type of useful guids in futere.
Continue with WebberHub.